About Children For World Children
Our aim and main goal is empowering young people with leadership skills and inspiring them to embrace team spirit when approaching challenges in life.
Please check our FB page here: Children For World Children
- To be actively involved in our community event/project(s).
- To manage events/initiatives publications and correspondences
- To liaise with external parties and relevant third parties associated with our project(s)
- To attend workshops, training and seminars relevant to Children4WorldChildren mission and objectives.
What's required for this position
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in marketing or communications.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player especially in multi-cultural setting.
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Ability to drive new ideas through to completion.
- Community Development/ Social work
- Event management/ Fundraising
- Personable Skills
- PR/ Marketing/ Market Research
Level of English required for this role:
Times and commitment required for this role
Minimum time commitment: Flexible
Hours required: 6hrs Weekly
Location of volunteering opportunity:
Parsclickstown Hall, Base Enterprise Centre Damastown Road. Mulhuddart Dublin 15
Other location details:
Screening details for this role:
- Informal Interviews
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Volunteers will be provided with the following supports:
- Support/ advice/ recognition
- Initial induction and training
- Insurance cover
- Ongoing training opportunities
Benefits you will receive as a volunteer
Training, Supervision and gain friendship and multi-cultural skills.
Bus 38, 38a, 238 and 220